Jeannette Alilou assists you in the creation and implementation of your business projects such as structuration and governance of the company by writing statutes and tailored partnership agreements.
Jeannette Alilou assists you in monitoring your business and advising you in your development projects such as :
• buying and selling businesses (mergers & acquisitions)
• financing for businesses (e.g, venture capital, angel investment, convertible notes, and traditional bank loans)
• operating a business (i.e., consulting contracts, vendor contracts, technology contracts, employee incentive plans)
• forming a business and partnership contract.
The firm is involved in the different phases of company life : creation, growth, financing, restructuring, acquisitions, divestiture and dissolution. Jeannette Alilou assists you in :
- Creation of Limited Liability Company (French SARL), stock companies (French SA) or simplified joint stock companies (French SAS)…
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Shares Sales
- Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Capital Increase / associated integration (with to without investors)
- Appointment of corporate agents, limitation of powers
- Negotiation, assembly, financing and strategy projects – support for commercial and structural development.
- Preparation of all types of commercial contracts – service delivery, distribution, subsidiaries, sales, goodwill, etc. in French and English
- Contracts “custom” – atypical contracts, drawn up according to the needs and specific client instructions.
- Commercial leases, goodwill sold – negotiation, advice, writing.
Business Development and/or Takeover
- Preparation and negotiation of investment business model, writing the bylaws and shareholders’ agreement, investment memorandum or disposals, asset and liability guarantees.
Investments and Socially Responsible Investments (SRI)
- Support and advice at the entrance of Business Angels, preparation and negotiation of investment business model, drafting of legal documentation (shareholders agreement, investment memorandum etc.), setting up guarantees.